SProSIG is a special interest group of the International Speech Communication Association (ISCA) and is also sponsored by the International Phonetic Association.
| || || |
The officers for 2020-2022 are
- Nigel Ward, Chair, University of Texas at El Paso
- Aoju Chen, Utrecht University
- Hongwei Ding, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Martine Grice, University of Cologne
- Plinio Barbosa, University of Campinas
The SIG is in addition guided by a Permanent Advisory Committee. This includes the current officers plus the four Founder Officers and Honorary Life Members, namely Bernard Bel, Nick Campbell, Hiroya Fujisaki, and Daniel Hirst, plus the previous organisers of Speech Prosody conferences, for a term of 10 years, namely Hongwei Ding, Wentao Gu (2012-2022), Nick Campbell, Dafydd Gibbon (2014-2024), Jonathan Barnes, Nanette Veilleux (2016-2026), Grazyna Demenko, Katarzyna Dziubalska-Kołaczyk (2018-2028), Nobuaki Minematsu, and Takayuki Arai (2020-2030).